Asking a friend or family member to live stream your event can be incredibly helpful for two reasons:
- First, they will be taking care of the live stream as you get ready for your wedding ceremony. This means that they'll be able to capture people hanging out, the flower girl doing a small rehearsal or anything that might come up.
- Second, they will be able to start broadcasting 10 to 15 minutes before the event starts. They'll be able to decide on the best angle and even talk to your photographer or videographer to make sure they're not in the way.
When you're the one getting married, you should always designate someone to live stream on your behalf. This will make the event more enjoyable for you and your fiancé as you don't have to make any more decisions on your wedding day.
Inviting a friend or family member to live stream your event is extremely simple with EventLive.
Here are the steps:
- Invite them to download the EventLive app at least one day before the event.
- Change your password to something you don’t mind people having access to. If their phone battery dies, you might need to share your password with someone else.
- Share your login credentials with them over a private message
- Ask them to sign in and run a test so they understand how live streaming works.
You and I already know that live streaming is easy but they might be scared of doing this. Our unlimited free tests will help them feel at ease.
If you want to improve your live streaming experience, we wrote an in-depth guide to help you live stream a wedding.