Uploading a PDF File to your event allows you to share important information with virtual guests. You can include information about the event, the timeline, or any useful details you can provide to viewers.
The PDF file that you upload will be displayed as a link underneath the Event Title and Date, like this:
Uploading a PDF file to your live stream can be done from the App or the Broadcaster.
Open the one you prefer, and follow these steps:
- First, you need to Schedule an Event.
- Tap “Event Settings” on the upper right corner of your screen.
- At the bottom of the page, tap “Upload a Document”.
- Choose the file you want to upload.
- Type a name for the Link under “File Title”. Use a descriptive name so the viewers click on it.
- That’s it! You can add multiple files if needed.