The easiest way to live stream with EventLive is using a smartphone or tablet.
To follow this tutorial you will need:
- EventLive App
- A mobile device
Follow these steps to live stream an event
- Open the EventLive app on your phone or tablet
- Select the event that you want to broadcast and press "Go Live".
The "Go Live" button will be inactive until one hour before scheduled time.
At EventLive, we recommend you to start the live stream 10 minutes before the event begins to give viewers the chance to connect and watch live.
- If you didn't run a test, It is highly recommended to do so before going live. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- Before being able to live stream, the EventLive app will show you important information to consider before the event. Pay attention to these tips, as they will guarantee a better experience for viewers at home.
After reading them, press "Go Live" once again.
- To start the live stream, rotate your device as instructed by the app.
- Tap the Record button to Go Live.
- You can "End" your live stream and Resume later, within the 24-hour period. This allows you to pause the live stream when needed.
- If you added "Guests" to your list, they will be notified as soon as you start.
That's it. Everyone with the private link can watch the event on any computer, mobile device or TV.