Pinned messages are a great way to include a note for virtual guests.
You can ask them to fill the Guestbook with love messages, to support your live stream using the donation links, or to invite them to relax and watch when the event starts. It is the best way to communicate with your viewers before and during the event since everyone will read it.
Here’s an example of a viewing page, and the location of the Pinned Message:
- To set up your own pinned message, first, you need to create an event.
- Access your Event and tap on the “Guestbook” button.
- A new screen will appear, in which you can type your Pinned Message.
- Tap “Add Pinned Message” and you’re good to go.
- If needed, you can add more than one message without replacing the first one.